OnBoard Mobile Gateway Solution deployed to St John Ambulance NT
In addition to implementing Siren ePCR in July 2013, Nautilus Health also implemented an OnBoard Mobile Gateway, Vehicle Tracking and Diagnostics Solution.
The expected benefits of the solution were:
- A reduction in communication costs for SJA NT
- Secure communications supported by encryption standards
- Saving time in information transmission and clinical decision making
- A future proof solution for emerging communication technologies that is field upgradeable
- Improved effectiveness by having the ability to track the SJA NT Ambulance fleet
- Improved effectiveness by having the ability to manage the SJA NT Ambulance fleet remotely
Nautilus Health provided the InMotion Technologies OnBoard Mobile Gateway (OMG) that included a Vehicle Tracking and Vehicle Diagnostics Solution.
SJA NT installed the solution in all of it’s ambulances to enable devices like toughbooks/tablets, cellphones, smartphones, defibrillators, printers, GPS units and video cameras to connect and communicate to realise savings on telecommunications costs.
The OMG also provides a mobile hotspot to provide secure sub-second switching to Wi-Fi networks at ambulance stations and hospital emergency departments.
Contact us for further information about this solution.